Before you start filling in the webform, make sure you have the following information at hand:
- Your inquiry or pre-registration number (06-XXXXXXXXXX-XX-0000 / 05-XXXXXXXXXX-XX-0000 / 17-XXXXXXXXXX-XX-0000).
- Your contact details and contact details of the other party.
- Records of the documentation (.zip file or .pdf document):
- correspondence with the other party demonstrating the efforts made to reach an agreement;
- communication informing the other party about lodging a dispute at ECHA.
After submitting the webform, you will receive an automatic email confirmation
Note that after 31 December 2019 you can only submit a data sharing dispute under Article 27 of REACH. In principle, you should submit an inquiry before submitting a data-sharing dispute to ECHA.
In case you want to have access to the joint submission without permission to refer to the data submitted by other registrant(s) in order to submit a full opt-out registration dossier, please see https://echa.europa.eu/regulations/reach/registration/data-sharing/joint-submission-of-data.
ECHA encourages you to continue negotiating even after you have filed a dispute, as an ECHA decision will not satisfy any party to the dispute in a way that a voluntary agreement would.
You may consult support material available at: https://echa.europa.eu/support/registration/working-together
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.