Before you start filling in the webform, make sure you have the following information at hand:
- Your inquiry number (06-XXXXXXXXXX-XX-0000).
- Your contact details and contact details of the other party.
- Records of the documentation (.zip file or .pdf document):
- correspondence with the other party demonstrating the efforts made to reach an agreement;
- communication informing the other party about lodging a dispute at ECHA.
ECHA encourages you to continue negotiating even after you have filed a dispute, as an ECHA decision will not satisfy any party to the dispute in a way that a voluntary agreement would.
You may consult support material available at: https://echa.europa.eu/support/registration/working-together
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.